ChatClub
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ChatClubLog in

descriptionAccount hacked or your password has been exposed? EmptyAccount hacked or your password has been exposed?

more_horiz
If your account has been hacked or your password has been leaked on accident, please private message me immediately. The account that has been hacked will not be deleted by me! Your account will be locked, and nobody will be able to access it! until you verify that it is your account it will stay locked, when you have verified your account.  I will change your password and unlock your account.

Thanks, next time please make sure to use a stronger password. 

descriptionAccount hacked or your password has been exposed? EmptyRe: Account hacked or your password has been exposed?

more_horiz
Please keep this in mind.

I will not ban anyone from this forum, I am the developer not a staff member. DO NOT ask for me to ban/unban anyone it's not happening. Beg all you want it's still not happening! 

I will respond to questions concerning the site & not things like 'hello' 'hi' etc. I will not undo bans/kicks given by staff members so don't ask! I will not give any staff ranks either, don't ask! 

For staff members only!!
If the owner of this forum needs anything, I am the main developer of the site! I can review staff logs if needed.

Thank you for reading this forum!
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply